Shipping and Returns
Quality and Warranty
1. The Seller warrants that the Goods sold to the Buyer shall comply with the Specification (unless otherwise agreed by the parties in writing).
2. If within a period of 7 days from the date of delivery of the Goods any of the delivered Goods are proved to the reasonable
satisfaction of the Seller not to comply with the Specification due to defects in materials, workmanship or composition, the Seller at its option will:
(a) replace, free of charge, such Goods;
(b) refund the price of such Goods (subject to the price having been paid by the date of the complaint by the Buyer); or
(c) agree a reduced fee for such Goods.
3. The Seller's obligation under condition 7.2 will not apply where:
(a) the Goods have been improperly altered or subject to misuse;
(b) the Goods have been mixed with other products;
(c) any instructions for storage of the Goods have not been complied with in all respects.
4.If the Seller complies with condition 7.2 it shall have no further liability for breach of the warranty in condition 7.1 in respect of such Goods.
5. Any Goods that have been replaced will belong to the Seller.
6. Except as otherwise provided in these conditions, all warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute or common law (except for the conditions implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979) are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded from the Contract.
7. All Goods are supplied for domestic use only unless otherwise specified.
a. Any dispute arising out of these conditions or the Contract must first be referred to a senior executive of each party and they or their nominees shall meet in good faith in order to try to resolve the dispute.
b. If the dispute is not resolved by the meeting between senior executives detailed at condition 13.1, either party may (at such meeting or within 14 calendar days of its conclusion) refer the dispute to a mediator to be appointed by agreement between the parties. If the parties fail to make such appointment within 7 days of the referral to the senior executives, either party may ask CEDR to appoint a mediator.
c. If either party refuses at any time to participate in the mediation procedure set out at condition 13.1, and in any event, if the dispute is not resolved within 30 days of the appointment of the mediator, then Delivery